Kingfisher County, OK 168 acre ml producing wheat farm
- 168.54 acres ml of producing cropland with 146,6 acres in wheat and 32 bushel per acre yield
- Water well and electric utilities on site
- 1.5 miles north of Dover - Crescent blacktop and 45 minutes or less to OKC
- Good perimeter fencing with cover and habitat for wildlife and just north of the Cimarron River
Every Cowboy or Outdoorsman's Dream Located just 20-25 minutes north of Edmond and OKC - On a 17.5 acre ml lake!
- 1500 sqft Lodge on 83 acres ml with a 17.5 acre ml lake
- Spring and creek-fed lake has been triple stocked and holds trophy quality fish
- Mature tree-lined drive through the property
- 50x70 Alliance steel building workshop
- 40x60 Horse barn with stalls and tack room
- 12 cross-fenced pastures/traps with sprayed and managed Bermuda/native mix
- Pipe working pens, load outs, tubs, loafing sheds, hydraulic squeeze chute, overhead feed bin, and so much more.
**This property is on the north side of the Cimarron River and has abundant Whitetail and turkey populations. The lake holds both geese and ducks as well.
>>>> Can be purchased 3 different ways! <<<<
- Home, barns, pens, pasture, and 80 +/-
acres on 17 +/- acre stocked lake
~ Asking $795,000
- Home, barns, pens, pasture, and 50 +/-
acres on 17 +/- acre stocked lake
~ Asking $550,000
- 30 +/- acres of pasture on 17 +/- acre stocked lake with rural water, electricity, and septic tank already on-site
~ Asking $275,000
Pictures cannot express how beautiful this property is. If you've been searching for a property that is close to the city with both agricultural and recreational value...This place is for you!
20 acre home site or hunting property on HWY 60, just west of Fairview, OK in Major County
- Approx. 75% heavily wooded with open area in property center
- Electric available at highway
- About 1 hour to Enid, Ok
- Available to purchase with or without minerals
Asking $70,000 with minerals
***160 acres m/l Productive Farmland/Grassland with Hunting Potential located in Oklahoma Panhandle near Slapout, OK***
- Productive wheat farm
- Active, working windmill
- Steel corral and working area
- Low lying pastured areas with potential water retention for a pond
- Sloped to Flat terrain with terracing along western half
- Good perimeter fencing
- Blacktop and good county road access along two sides
**Beautiful 102 acre m/l Hunting Retreat- Drasco, AR
Cleburne County-Section 1, Township 11 North, Range 10 West
Like the outdoors? You will be in heaven here. This property has a beautiful 5 bed, 2.5 bath home located in the foothills of the Ozarks, near Greers Ferry Lake. It has been exceptionally well-managed for forest health, wildlife habitat, and overall aesthetics.
Property Features Include:
-Newly remodeled 3300 sq ft m/l home
-Above ground safe-room/shelter
-Steel storage buildings with concrete flooring
-Wildlife including deer, turkey, black bear, and fishing
-4 fishing/stock ponds
**Seller has worked with Forestry Management Services and the Arkansas Forestry Commission to develop and implement an ongoing forest stewardship plan. This plan has helped to improve the property through timber management, forest health and wildlife management, soil & water conservation, etc. The program is voluntary and there is no requirement to continue with the plan unless the future owner so desires.
*working in cooperation with
Jeff Nicholas, AR LIC #PB00058032
Don't see the right property for you? Send us an email with the size, type of property, and location you are looking for, along with your contact information and we will let you know when your farm or ranch becomes available!
Or give us a call at (580)234-7000